Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Little D is 9 months!

The time has finally come...Deaglan is crawling all over the place, even though now he'd rather be trying to walk.  He quickly went from army crawling backwards then after a few weeks he woke up one morning and was able to army crawl forward.  Well, after about a day, he had enough of that nonsense and he just started full on crawling.  He has such a new world to explore and he'd so much rather be playing with the steps or specks of dirt on the ground instead of his toys.  He loves walking laps and pulling himself up on things.  He falls all the time, cries, and is now learning to quickly get over it because it's just what happens when you're a boy on the move. Oh yes, and diaper changes are often an impossible feat since he can't sit still! As you can tell by his cute chubby cheeks & thighs, he loves eating!  He is obsessed with blueberries and raspberries but will still eat anything I put in front of him.  I've enjoyed making his own food and freezing leftovers in ice cube trays.  He'd rather feed himself than be spoon fed so I find myself mashing all of his food into little balls for him to pick up and eat.  All meals are quite messy!  Since he is a Brannan, he loves the water so hopefully he will spend a lot of time in the pool this summer.  For now, our days are filled with food, naps, and lots of walking/crawling inside and outside!  I see his first haircut in the near future so we can prevent the mullet from making an appearance :-) 


I've slowly been painting/fixing some rooms but I still don't have one room that is 100% complete so that drives me a little nuts.  I start a project and then get distracted with another so this week I hope to finish the dining room and possibly his room.

When we moved in, the dining room looked like this...


Expect an update soon on the new room!




No comments:

Post a Comment