Sunday, June 2, 2013

hmm bacon!

I feel like such a nagging mom when Rory doesn't eat breakfast.  The only thing he will take the time to eat is a bagel from the bakery but after a few weeks of bagels with cream cheese he went back to his routine of not eating breakfast.  I was determined to find something quick and "nutritious" for him to eat in the morning as he is running out the door.  I went to my handy dandy Pinterest food board (my new best friend) and I decided to make him egg casserole muffins.  Everything taste better with bacon so I knew I couldn't mess up the recipe!  They didn't turn out picture perfect but they taste really good!  Now, they can stay in the fridge or freezer and he can pop them in the microwave as he rushes around in the morning!




No comments:

Post a Comment