Thursday, January 17, 2013

Glow worm no more

So a few weeks ago, Rory and I were able to drive down to Northern VA to spend time with his family.  The visit and trip went really well which was great because it made me realize that visiting friends and family in that area won't be such a pain! While at dinner, Deaglan became fond of his Uncle Ryan and chatted up a storm to him.  He does the same thing to my brother, so I am convinced that he just likes the deep voices of males.  On the way home from our trip, I kept thinking back to when Ryan (who by the way, is an avid reader of the blog) visited us at the hospital and how much Deaglan has grown and changed since then.  Our little glow worm is now becoming more and more human!



Update on our little man:  Over the past few weeks, he has been rolling all around his crib and he still does not like rolling from his stomach to his back.  He loves grabbing things to chew on since he is constantly teething.  He has had a few days of fussy, painful teething....ugh!  He loves making sounds with his mouth and has the cutest laugh when you make a sound he likes.  He has been balding like an old man and his face is becoming rounder (aka getting a cute double chin).  He still has my nose but at times his eyes and profile reminds me of a Brannan.  I do think he is going to be a perfect combination of both of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment