Monday, January 20, 2014

New Baby

No.  I am not pregnant.

But, my new pride and joy was delivered yesterday and I am so excited!

Goodbye old, dirty, energy-sucking fridge.



Hello gorgeous.


She was on sale so we had to buy her!  For the past few years, every time we go to Lowes or Home Depot I check out this fridge.  I couldn't hold out any longer.  As you can see though, the fridge is quite larger than the previous sooo we are going to be knocking down the wall that leads into the dining room.  There goes all my new paint in the dining room but it's a good price to pay!

The fridge was only in the house for about 15 minutes before Rory started knocking down walls. He loves his man-work.


Now, I am left with a kitchen that looks like this.


Very good progress in less than an hour!  After we take down the wall we plan on renovating the rest of the kitchen…the projects never stop.  I will fill you in on our kitchen adventure as it unfolds!

No comments:

Post a Comment