Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Jalapeno Popper Corn Fritters

A few weeks ago, I put corn on the cob in the freezer because I didn't want it to go bad.  Then I realized that it may not taste that great if I didn't freeze it correctly so I wanted to try to think of a recipe that had corn in it but not as the only ingredient.  My mom suggested a corn chowder recipe but soup and warm weather just doesn't mix even though it sounded really good.  I decided to make this recipe I found on Pinterest.  It was easy, different, and delicious!  Maybe not as healthy as simple corn on the cob...but hey, we aren't eating these all the time so I didn't feel that badly! I had a few strips of bacon in the fridge so that was a special add on but I probably wouldn't bother with it next time.  Rory and I could have just had these as the main meal and skipped the chicken breast!







No comments:

Post a Comment