Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Cellphone Cover

I periodically go through Pinterest spurts where I pin a bunch of stuff and then won't go back on Pinterest for another week or two.  The other day, I realized that I've never actually gone back through and looked at my previous pins.  In my head, I find the best recipe or the cutest craft, but after it's pinned I forget all about it.  It's kind of like the excitement of window shopping and but never actually buying anything...

I was determined to finally do one of my DIY projects that I pinned.  I've had the same cellphone cover for over two years, so needless to say it's seen better days, so this project was perfect.  I bought a clear cellphone case on Amazon for under $7 and found a set of scrapbook paper at Walmart for under $1.  Then I traced the shape of the cellphone on the paper and placed it inside the cover.  Vuala!  Now I have a cute cover with a design I can change whenever I want to.  I went to JoAnn Fabrics the other day and got so excited to see their wall of scrapbook paper.  I have a feeling that I will now have a different case for every holiday and season.






1 comment: